Joining Mutual Aid

1. Complete the Mutual Aid  and Assistance Agreement and have it signed by an appropriate authority for the municipality or district.

2. Make a $25 check payable to NH Public Works Mutual Aid and mail with the original of the Agreement to:

Cornerstone Association Management
53 Regional Drive Suite 1
Concord, NH 03301
Phone: (603) 228-1231
Fax: (603) 228-2118

3. Complete the inventory form(s) for Highway, Water/Wastewater, and/or Building Inspectors, as applicable, and send them to the UNH Technology Transfer Center by email to: or mail to:

Technology Transfer Center
33 Academic Way
Durham, NH 03824

If you have any questions, please contact Amy Begnoche at (603) 862-1362 or