Learnforlife.unh.edu Student Profile FAQs
Your individual Student Profile is used to complete registrations as an individual (rather than as part of a Group or Family Portal), as well as to view your training and learning history (Transcript) and current NH Roads Scholar achievements and status.
Visit https://learnforlife.unh.edu and use your case-sensitive user ID and password to log in at Login/ Student Login portal. Note that many Student Profiles were initially created at the organization level, and therefore may not have your personal email address associated with your student profile, but instead have an administrator or manager's email address associated. To update the email address on file for your Student Profile, email T2.Center@unh.edu with your full name, mailing address, phone number, and organization
- Go to https://learnforlife.unh.edu
- In upper right, under the Login drop-down, select Student Login
- On left-side of screen, under I have an Account Already, click Forgot Password
- Enter your user name (it is case-sensitive so be alert to any capital or lowercase letters) and click Continue
- A password reset email will be sent to the email address on file
- If you don't receive the password reset email and have checked your spam folder, contact email@example.com to confirm which email address is associated with your profile. If you need to update the email address on your profile, contact T2.Center@unh.edu with your full name, mailing address, phone number, and organization. Once your email address is updated, a password reset can be requested again and the updated information should go to your new email address on file.
- After logging in at learnforlife.unh.edu, choose My Certificates/Special Programs from the Student homepage (scroll down in the left navigation bar to find this)
- You will be brought to a listing showing all available Roads Scholar levels ("Certificates"), as well as the status of each level ("Certificate")
- Click on any Certificate to get more detail on how many hours you've completed, and the hours required to complete the certificate (including hours required by category- Supervisory, Environmental, Technical, or Safety as applicable)
- If you want more details or information on which courses are applicable to the certificate (Roads Scholar level) click on any showing "Applicable" for more information including if the course is available for enrollment.
See something on your transcript that doesn't make sense, or thing a UNH T2 training is missing from your transcript? There are a few possible reasons for this:
- You have worked with -and trained at UNH T2 with- more than one NH road agency, and each created a student profile for you, resulting in more than one student profile and your NH Roads Scholar hours "spread across" the profiles. Contact T2.Center@unh.edu with a little info about which municipalities or agencies you've worked with, and we can resolve this, if so.
- You attended virtual training with UNH T2 in 2021 or later, but did not complete the necessary steps to complete the course for NH Roads Scholar credit:
- Arrive no later than 10 minutes after the virtual workshop start time.
- Check in with the facilitator during the attendance portion of the event.
- Complete the post-workshop evaluation immediately following the workshop.
- You participated in virtual training with another LTAP or T2 partner in 2020 but did not report the training to UNH T2.
- Or perhaps it's something else! We are always happy to review learning history to be sure your transcript accurately reflects your training with us, and that you are receiving all the NH Roads Scholars available towards your achievements. Please contact T2.Center@unh.edu if you have a Transcript question.
The most likely reason for this is that your Student Profile has another email address on file other than the one you're using for the password reset, or you're using an incorrect User ID (remember the User ID is case-sensitive). If your student profile was originally created by your manager, department administrator, or someone else, it may have that person's email address associated with. To update your profile - including email address or contact information- contact T2.Center@unh.edu with your full name, mailing address, phone number, and organization. Once UNH T2 corrects the email address on your student profile, you should be able to request a password reset without issue.