Through an exciting partnership with Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), local and tribal road agencies have free access to utilize the AASHTO Transportation Curriculum Coordination Council (TC3) library of training! This means local agencies can access 120 online training modules in construction, maintenance and materials – online, anytime.
Additionally, the TC3 app provides a seamless way to locate online and mobile training resources that can be used in the field.
Signing up is quick and easy!
- You will need an AASHTO account to access the online training courses.
- Please go to https://store.transportation.org/and select Register, and then enter your agency’s email address to create an AASHTO account.
- A YouTube video walks through the process at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFONY2R78s.
- To gain unlimited access to the curriculum use the Promotion Code: D5X3-B3D9-52CB-4XCX.
- To browse and gain access to the TC3 course offerings, go to https://tc3.transportation.org/.
UNH T2 looks forward to your feedback on how the training is benefitting you and your public works’ teams throughout New Hampshire.