Learnforlife.unh.edu is here!
UNH T2 is excited to complete the first phase of our implementation of Learnforlife.unh.edu, our new online registration and payment portal. Learnforlife.unh.edu allows users to register online, and pay for T2 workshops with a credit card, saving you the time of waiting for and processing an invoice.
Streamline your organization’s registration and payment process with a Corporate Portal – contact UNH T2 if you’d like to be setup as “Group” with one point-of-contact at your organization who can register multiple people at a time, or to consolidate your organizations billing under one source!
- Account creation, registration, and payment will be done as an individual unless an organization dedicates a Group Administrator for a Corporate Portal and we set your organization up as a group with all members listed.
- Group functionality will allow the Group Administrator to register multiple people to a course (rather than register each individually separately). We highly recommend this option if you are a town or organization with an administrator or other single point of contact for workshop registration, or if you’d like to consolidate registration requests and payments under one processor.
- More info on Corporate Portals can be found here
Learnforlife.unh.edu will streamline how we invoice- and how you pay for registrations! And your seat will be "saved" until your invoice is processed.
- Invoices will generate at time of registration, and will only be available electronically. T2 will no longer mail invoices, but you will be able to access your invoice via Learnforlife.unh.edu, by selecting “My Invoices.” You’ll also receive an emailed invoice at the time your registration is completed.
- Invoices will be payable upon receipt. We’re requesting registration fees to be paid before the workshop date.
- Credit card payments will now be accepted! While you will still be able to pay invoices with a check, we’re very pleased to offer the option to pay invoices by credit card (including paying at the time of registration).
If you elect to “Pay by another method” besides credit card or direct bill to your organization (if enabled), you will receive a message stating “Please note: You are not yet registered. Your shopping card has been forwarded to a staff member; you will be contacted to complete your registration. Your program will not show up in your profile until registration is completed.”
Although your seat in the workshop is reserved at this point in the process, you will not receive confirmation of your registration until a T2 staff member processes the invoice and sends the invoice to the user’s email address on file. Once you receive that invoice, you can either log back in to learnforlife.unh.edu and pay via credit card, or you can mail a check to the address indicated on the invoice.
How to Create an Account:
- Go to https://learnforlife.unh.edu,
- Select Login in the top right corner and select “Student Login”.
- You’ll see a section labeled “I am a new user” and can follow the prompts to creating your new account.
While we know that rolling out new software has its challenges, we’re really excited for the enhanced functionality, user experience, and payment options that Learnforlife.unh.edu will allow. We’re looking forward to finishing our transition to this new platform as quickly as possible, so we can open the 2019 registration process. Please contact us with any questions, or to setup your organization for a Learnforlife.unh.edu Corporate Portal.