With Learnforlife, you can view your workshop history anytime, anywhere, including any Electives and workshops you've taken through UNH T2! Check out this video tutorial, or the written instructions below, for assistance in accessing your account profile and learning history.
To access your student profile
Visit https://learnforlife.unh.edu and use your case-sensitive user ID and password to log in at Login/ Student Login portal
To access your learning history once logged in
- Choose My Certificates/Special Programs from the Student homepage (scroll down in the left navigation bar to find this)
- You will be brought to a listing showing all available Roads Scholar levels ("Certificates"), as well as the status of each level ("Certificate")
- Click on any Certificate to get more detail on how many hours you've completed, and the hours required to complete the certificate (including hours required by category- Supervisory, Environmental, Technical, or Safety as applicable)
- If you want more details or information on which courses are applicable to the certificate (Roads Scholar level) click on any showing "Applicable" for more information including if the course is available for enrollment.
Need to update your email address or reset your User ID?
Contact T2.Center@unh.edu with your full name, mailing address, phone number, and organization.
Need to reset your password?
- Go to https://learnforlife.unh.edu
- In upper right, click on Login and select Student Login
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter your user name (it is case-sensitive and generally starts with a capital X followed by six numbers) and click Continue
- A password reset email will be sent to the email address on file
- If you don't receive the password reset email and have checked your spam folder, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm which email address is associated with your profile. If you need to update the email address on your profile, contact T2.Center@unh.edu with your full name, mailing address, phone number, and organization.