Green SnowPro and SALT
New Hampshire Green SnowPro
T2 offers Green SnowPro Trainings. See our workshop calendar for upcoming dates.
- Green SnowPro : The cost for the Training is:
- $100 per person for municipalities
- $200 per person for private companies.
- Green SnowPro - Power of Salt Brine: (*counts toward Salt Applicator recertification training)The cost for the Training is:
- $60 per person for municipalities
- $120 per person for private companies.
The UNH T2 Center offers this 4 hour Green SnowPro - Power of Salt Brine workshop focused on the uses, efforts and costs regarding Salt Brine. The course applies as continuing education towards the salt applicator certificate.
- Green SnowPro Refresher: The cost for the Training is:
- $25 per person for municipalities
- $50 per person for private companies.
NHDES Salt Applicator Certification
Individuals who have attended the Green SnowPro Training and have passed the exam are eligible to apply for the voluntary NHDES Salt Applicator Certification per RSA 489-C and Code of Administrative Rules, amended and adopted effective June 1, 2018 Env-Wq 2200. To obtain your certification from NHDES and obtain liability protection for you and your clients from slip and falls you must take the Green SnowPro Training workshop and pass the exam.Exam Retake Policy: Retake Policy Recertification Policy:
- To recertify, you must annually apply to NHDES Click for Application Form (certification expires every June) There is No Fee to Apply!
- Annually you must log your total salt usage into the FREE Salt Management System.
- To ensure maximum liability protection also keep track of your activities for each storm event including each site visit, target application rates, weather conditions, and use of recommended best practices. You may use the free salt accounting system to track these records.
- Every 2 years you must attend at least 2 hours of Professional Development Courses. Currently T2 offers a 2 hour refresher course and a 5 hour course on Salt Brine, which counts towards the Applicator Certificate.
Want more information on the Salt Applicator certification? Contact: Ted Diers at firstname.lastname@example.org