- Hosting the 4th Annual Salt Symposium held in September in Concord, NH
- A PSA video has been collaboratively produced by Derry and Londonderry, in partnership with NHDES and the T2 Center
- While working with the T2 Center, salt reduction plans for Derry, Londonderry, and Windham have been approved for federal funding
- T2 completed development of the web platform for NH Salt Accounting System (www.roadsalt.unh.edu)
Fall 2017 Session Green SnowPro Trainings: Register today!
Green SnowPro : The cost for the Training is $100 per person for municipalities and $200 for private companies.
* 10/26 - Department of Public Works, Keene - FULL
* 11/7 - Audubon Society, Concord - FULL
* 11/29 - Municipal Center, Derry - FULL
* 12/5 - Audubon Society, Concord - FULL
Green SnowPro - Power of Salt Brine: (*counts toward Salt Applicator recertification training)The cost for the Training is $60 per person for municipalities and $120 for private companies.
* 10/10 - Fireside Inn, Lebanon
Green SnowPro Refresher: The cost for the Training is $25 per person for municipalities and $50 for private companies.
None scheduled at this time
Any questions regarding the UNH Technology Transfer Center salt applicator workshops should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-862-2826