|Mission: To be a highly visible professional organization that provides leadership to enhance the ethical, technical, administrative and educational development of all public works matters throughout the State of New Hampshire with the goal to enhance the overall service provided to the citizens of the State of New Hampshire.|
NHPWA Coming Events:
5/24: Plow Rally
Learn about our SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM options!
NHPWA Recent Events:
*Attendees who wish to receive a copy of the presentations should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Board Meetings:
- May 25, 2018 at at 9:00 am in Room 112/113, NHDOT in Concord, NH
- June 22, 2018 at at 9:00 am in Room 112/113, NHDOT in Concord, NH
- July 27, 2018 at at 9:00 am in Room 112/113, NHDOT in Concord, NH
- August 24, 2018 at at 9:00 am in Room 112/113, NHDOT in Concord, NH
- NO September Meeting (NH Construction Career Days)
- October 26, 2018 at at 9:00 am in Room 112/113, NHDOT in Concord, NH
- November 2018, meeting in Concord?? at NHMA
- December 2018, NO meeting
How to Join!!
* Download the membership form here.
* Complete the form and enclose check
- $50 for Individual membership
- $100 for Municipal Group membership **
- $150 for Corporate Group membership **
* Send to the address on the form.
** Join through a Group membership to include an entire Municipality or Company. Although all members will be allowed to attend NHPWA events, only 1 will be included on our contact list.