|Mission: To be a highly visible professional organization that provides leadership to enhance the ethical, technical, administrative and educational development of all public works matters throughout the State of New Hampshire with the goal to enhance the overall service provided to the citizens of the State of New Hampshire.|
The State of New Hamshire Proclamation was made in recognition of National Public Works Week, May 21-27, 2017.
Upcoming Board Meetings:
- September 22, 2017 at 9:00 am in Room 112/113, NHDOT in Concord, NH
- October 27, 2017 at 9:00 am in Room 112/113, NHDOT in Concord, NH
How to Join!!
* Download the membership form here.
* Complete the form and enclose check
- $50 for Individual membership
- $100 for Municipal Group membership **
- $150 for Corporate Group membership **
* Send to the address on the form.
** Join through a Group membership to include an entire Municipality or Company. Although all members will be allowed to attend NHPWA events, only 1 will be included on our contact list.