To be a highly visible professional organization that provides leadership to enhance the ethical, technical, administrative and educational development of all public works matters throughout the State of New Hampshire with the goal to enhance the overall service provided to the citizens of the State of New Hampshire.
- Technical Meeting, October 3, 2019 at Derryfield in Manchester
Learn about our SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM options- print and mail form or complete sponsorship online!
Upcoming Board Meetings:
- August 23, 2019 at NHMA in Concord, NH at 9:00 AM
- September 27, 2019 at NHMA in Concord, NH at 9:00 AM
- October 25, 2019 at NHMA in Concord, NH at 9:00 AM
- November 22, 2019 at NHMA in Concord, NH at 9:00 AM
How to Join:
Download and complete the membership form here.
Send to the address on the form, and enclose check for appropriate payment.
$50 for Individual membership
$100 for Municipal Group membership **
$150 for Corporate Group membership **
** Join through a Group membership to include an entire Municipality or Company. Although all members will be allowed to attend NHPWA events, only 1 will be included on our contact list.
NH Public Works Employee Memorial: