Joining Mutual Aid

1. Complete the Mutual Aid  and Assistance Agreement and have it signed by an appropriate authority for the municipality or district.

2. Make a $25 check payable to NH Public Works Mutual Aid and mail with the original of the Agreement to:

New Hampshire Public Works Mutual Aid
c/o New Hampshire Municipal Association
25 Triangle Park Drive
Concord, NH 03301

3. Complete the NHPWMA Member Contact Form and send it to the UNH Technology Transfer Center by email or mail to:

Technology Transfer Center
33 Academic Way
Durham, NH 03824


If you have any questions, please contact the UNH T2 Center Staff at 603-862-1362 or